30+ EE/Ameraucana GREEN Eggs 24 hr Auction My bators are full

HBuehler

Songster
10 Years
Jun 30, 2009
Lebanon TN
Quick auction.I have 150 eggs in the bators now.No room for these and they are too pretty to eat! Just laid over the past few days there will be around 30 eggs could be close to 36-have not counted todays yet! There is 2 roos in the pen Big Red the Wooster and a blue Ameraucana Blue Jeans with 8 EE hens all lay real nice greenish blue eggs and all have pea combs..with 3 true Ameraucana hens 2 black and 1 buff so you could hatch a blue chick and it would be a pure Ameraucana-my EE's won't hatch blue.
If they are BIN and paid for by Sat morning they will go out Saturday so they will be real fresh eggs.My girls are laying like crazy so if anyone else wants some PM me.I'm getting close to 100% fertility but you know about shipped eggs....If you want to see more pictures check out my archived auctions most are pictured(some hens have been sold since last auction to better the flock and chicks)
35655_ameraucanas_010.jpg

Click BIN and send money to
[email protected] for your box of Big Red the Wooster chicks!
Edited because I can't tell a ? from a / and it looked funny of coarse they are EE's
big_smile.png

Last edited:

flower

Crowing
10 Years
May 16, 2009
SW US Desert
Beautiful eggs. So tempting except my incubator and (it looks like everyone elses"s) is working overtime already.

HBuehler

Songster
10 Years
Jun 30, 2009
Lebanon TN
Thanks! I have so many eggs in right now and I'm debating another bator never enough chicks
hide.gif

Top Bottom