1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

30+ FILL YOUR BATOR *SPECIAL* rare and SQ breeds !!!** NPIP** #2

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by banjoejoe4783, Dec 10, 2011.

1. banjoejoe4783

banjoejoe4783 VILLAMIL FARMS

Oct 6, 2010
    westville ok
    MY BATORS ARE FULL and the hens are laying well so im offering one of my SPECIALs if you have ever got one of my fill your bator orders you know that you will get lots of extras and a verry good variaty of freash fertal pure blood eggs i always pack with upmost care to inshure that you have the best chance for a great hatch . there is no garentee on how manny of each breed you will get that will be hens choice "whatever is laid ON MONDAY " all breeds are in there own pen and i allways breed for the best my son shows almost all of my birds and dos verry well all eggs will be marked what breed they are

i can't garentee your hatch rate due to shipping and your hatching methods my hatch rate here at home is 85/95%

please paypal only withch is due at close of auction so eggs can ship on time my paypal is banjoejoe4783@gmail.com WILL SHIP OUT TUSDAY MORNING

here is a list of breeds you may get sorry no picking which breeds you whant this is a "SPECIAL"

in LF
    SQ GERMAN LINE NEW HAMPSHIRE
    PURE coronation susexs split susexs
    cochin blue,goldenlace, blue laced red progect
    motteld houdon
    black sumatra
    polish white crested blue/black
    NACKED NECK " may carry scaless geen "
    lite brahmas
    silver phinx
    silver YOKAHAMA
    wheaten and blue wheaten shamos
    silver spangle hamburgs

in bantams
    bantam old english game- spangle, mottled, crele, BBR, silver blue, blue brested red, opal, self blue
    lite brown leghorn
    white faced spanish
    buttercups
    batam phinx golden/silver
    bantam americana pure lav,black/lav split, blue weaton
    bantam splash cochin
    bantam white rocks
    bantam red NNs
    bantam RIR
    bantam golden comets
    sillkies white, blue
    bantam cornish dark/blue laced red