30+ of 8 different the Garry Farm's varieties!

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
UPDATED COUNT to 30+ Our girls are in hyper laying....Lots and lots of eggs...This will include an assortment from the following breeds from our small full time farm. Please let me know if you want more of one kind of breed than another and we'll work to get the kind of order you want: Shipping says $0 for local pickups, but we will ship these eggs, if you cannot travel to us. Please message me for the mailing cost. With 30+ eggs we will need to ship them in two boxes.These will be current eggs, but I need to take a break from shipping and concentrate on pen building and poultry projects at the farm! If there is one breed you would like more or no eggs from, we will work with you and see if that is possible.These eggs will need to be picked up at the farm in order to get $0.00, but ask me nicely
smile.png
and I'll price shipping for you!!! I will be able to fill up to 3 orders of pickup specials. We are also running an a buy it now special with these eggs so feel free to buy there if you prefer to. I know some of you would rather purchase than bid!

What your mixture will include (I will add more pictures later, If you would like to see some immediately, please search "bargain" in current auctions, or archives and also see our website!):

Blue/Black/Splash Orpingtons BBSO eggs are coming from two separate BBSO pens. My lineage is from several of our BYC members including: Tuffoldhen, Miss Prissy, Bama Chick, Speckledhen and also Jim Cox, etc. One has Blue orpington rooster over blue hens. which will yield 50% blue, 25% black and 25% splash from that group, and my other pen has Black orpington rooster over splash hens and black hens. The splash/black combo will yield blue orpingtons and the splash splash will yield splash hens. If all hens contributed equally to the eggs to be sent, it would be expected that more blues then blacks will be hatched and a few splashes will be hatched. My splash hens are all first generation and are extremely well defined and speckled.

Attached are a few photos from these pens:

Black orpington rooster:
8875_blackorpington.jpg

Blue orpington hen:
8875_blueorphen.jpg

Additional blue orpington hens:
8875_blueorphens.jpg

Buff Orpingtons
8875_buff_orph.jpg

Rhode Island Red
8875_8875_rirupclose.jpg

Barred Rocks
8875_barredrock.jpg

White Leghorns:
8875_whiteleghorn_roo.jpg

Easter Eggers and with a Beautiful Lavendar Ameraucana in one pen.

Speckled Sussex, a few are old enough and now laying - expect only about 2 maybe 3 eggs from them

Split Black/Lavendar Orpington
s - they are now off their moult and have fully restored the egg production!
8875_splitblacklavhens.jpg

8875_partialsplitlav.jpg

Here's one of my favorite pictures - of a wonderful customer's Buff Orpington, that hatched out some wonderful barred eggs shipped from the farm...Love that proud mamma look!
8875_babybarreds.jpg

You will need to make arrangements to pick up this incubator full at our farm this weekend, from Friday to Sunday. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the handling of the eggs, the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care. For more information please visit our farm site http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/

Please
check out our feedback.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

We also have feed back in the new system as you'll see above

Please pm me with any questions/orders and we'd be so honored to fill your order. Thanks for your interest. Happy bidding and have a blessed day!

Last edited:
Kelseygirl, Now I really don't want to ship this group but if You bid, I'll price some shipping for you!!!! These are beautiful beautiful birds....I give all the due credit to the Lord for helping us find this farm, my husband for working 20 hours a day and being so indulgent of my poultry love and his wonderful veggies that are tossed to the birds for their eating indulgence!!!

Come on y'all and bid.....If you really want to have shipped, I'll accomodate this!!! I simply cannot rewire anything else around here!

Thanks and hugs to all...Nancy

Oh trust me I was tempted, but I promised Hubby that I would have all hatching done by April, so that we can Spend April getting ready for the baby. So my last batch of eggs are going in on Friday. But I do Love your Birds, maybe later in the summer I can get some eggs from you
big_smile.png

Please doo Kelsey!!! Tell him I'll name a Roo after him if he lets you buy these or later:) But don't tell my hubby cause he would be jealous!!!

Alexandra you are the best of guardian angels!!! I was trying to use an older posting and up date it accordingly (It was a presidents holiday) At any rate, my aging
smile.png
eyes didn't see this, I've amended. And for those of you WHO DO NOT want to pick up, I will ship...PM me for a shipping price.....Come on y'all and bid!!!

Have a blessed day and thanks ALexandra!!!!! Farmer Nancy
PS I have an excuse I was up late and up early baby feeding a chocolate colored buckling!

I revised my post upward!!!! We can handle 3+ current batches of eggs through this auction or direct sales. We get over 7 dozen eggs a day...Please fill up your incubator with these gorgeous birds God has let grow up since baby eggs and forward to chicks and pullets and cockerels and hens and roosters. I will also sell off this auction, so if you want to direct puchase just contact us. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

Last edited:
frow.gif
I just want to put in a plug for Nancy's beautiful and thoughtful shipping method.
clap.gif
My eggs arrived earlier this week in perfect condition. Don't hesitate to have her ship eggs to you -- each one is like a priceless little gift that's been lovingly wrapped just for you to open and enjoy. I was sad when I got to the bottom of the box...I wanted MORE! Now I just have to sit on my hands for 3 weeks and see what little treasures emerge.

This will be a great opportunity for someone to get some wonderful eggs.

Last edited:
IMO she sends some of the best eggs! I have ordered 3x and I have never received abriken egg, not even a crack! Out of the first set of eggs she sent I only had to toss 1 and the rest are in lockdown now actually 1 hatched this morning! I wish I had enough room in my bator for these. You simply can't go wrong buying from Nancy!

Back
Top Bottom