1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

300 chickens die

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by lexustami, Aug 28, 2007.

1. lexustami

lexustami Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    St. Clairsville, OH
  2. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

I think he should be beaten to death with one of the dead and/or suffocated under all those bodies...so there!

3. WindyOaksYokes

WindyOaksYokes Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    :thun [​IMG] :thun
    I AGREE SPOTTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. jjthink

jjthink Overrun With Chickens

Jan 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    I triple Spotted's motion. Tami having seconded.
    Amongst us humans are truly some lower life forms.

5. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    I know - put the driver in a shed tied to a bale of hay. Then have a unmanned giant bus plow into the shed! Just make sure there aren't any chickens in the vicinity.

6. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    I like old world solutions.
    Have him drawn & quartered.[​IMG]

7. Iamaqte

Iamaqte Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    Riegelsville, Pa
    That is horrible! Definitely stick him in a shed and run it over... Grrr... Why are people morons? [​IMG]

8. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Not all teenagers are stupid (I know there are teens on this site...don't take this wrong) but teenagers + alcohol = TROUBLE. Stupid kid. I'm sure he feels real smart right now. He just took 300 lives because he wanted to get drunk. [​IMG] :thun

Last edited: Aug 28, 2007
  9. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Rooster Red, looks like you have been watching too much Braveheart movie LOL....

For his crime, make him clean up the poos, feed them and care for them for five years and his bed will be with the chickens.....[​IMG]

10. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    Just to play devils advocate, Those chickens were not happy chickens anyway so maybe it was best they got put out of thier missery, if they had the proper 4sqft per bird the SHED would have to have been 50x80 and that should have been considered a BARN, the owner of the SHED was raising birds in a slaughterhouse type setting, just being feed till big enough to eat.

On a lighter note, how come no one commented on the fact that the Chicago Police Farce thought it was necessary to ticket and attempt to tow the Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile [​IMG] ???? Then had the nerve to say they have tow trucks that could have hauled a SAUSAGE not just a weiner, are they the police or a comedy troop????

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by