OMG they are beautiful.
droolin.gif

Just goreous!

By any chance, do you have Jim LaGendre lines in the background? I see some of his quality in your birds, which they do have refinement and presence of his legendary Hamburg Bantams.

GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like these better than the buff's you had up before.I have been working on a certain pattern on some OEGB and I can appreciate your hard work( and frustration)congrats on a pure masterpiece.

These birds are one of the most beautiful of all varieties of fowl, in my opinion. I was fortunate enough to be allowed by Dan to acquire some last autumn.
They are surprisingly tame and friendly, and they lay quite large eggs in good numbers. They withstood the cold winter in northern Minnesota with no problems, and I can assure you that Dan is there to offer any assistance that one would seek at any time. He is extremely knowledgeable and willing to share his knowledge freely.
For my money if you want something unique this is the way to go. There is much greater interest for bantam breeds in general than for large fowl, and they are easier and less expensive to feed and care for. For those who don't look at the hobby as merely a collection of pets the culls one would have are really quite plump and grow out to good table fare I believe.

Back
Top Bottom