35++ Giant Georgia Bobwhite Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rebel Rooster, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Rebel Rooster

Rebel Rooster I Will Love! :)

Jun 29, 2009
    Central SC
    My Coop
    Rebel Roo Here Guys! [​IMG]

Well... the weather warmed up here in Central SC, and the Bobs went crazy! Here we go! Here's an auction for 35 (plus extras) of our popular Giant Georgia Bobwhite.
    [​IMG]
    They are beautiful and lively and plump! Some of them are really getting large, but man do they fly well! [​IMG] Thanks for lookin'... Wade
    www.RushLanePoultry.com

Here's a (1 year old Slate Blue Chukar Roo) compared to one of my (3 year old Georgia Hens)
    I wish that she would have stayed still without me having to clamp her wings... "oh well" But... Look at my hand around her, I'm 6'4" 375 lbs and my hand will only go half-way around her.
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for lookin' folks! [​IMG]

2. missred871

missred871 Eggxhausted Momma

May 5, 2010
    Perry GA
    awwww maaaaan Mine arent laying yet [​IMG] I hatched them out last year in the summer. I am hopin to see some eggs soon! Anyhow I would have been ALL OVER this if I didnt already have an incubator full of chicken eggs with Pheasant eggs on the way for the other half of the bator.... [​IMG] I looked all over for a good price on GG Bobs! grr... Well I will have to check back with you when my bator empties out! Beautiful Chukar by the way, we were thinkin about getting some, are they as difficult to keep as many say they are? Or are they similar to the bobs?

3. Rebel Rooster

Rebel Rooster I Will Love! :)

Jun 29, 2009
    Central SC
    My Coop
    Quote:The Bob eggs will be available when u need them! Chukars are no more difficult to keep than quail or pheasants. (IMO)
    The chicks can be tricky to keep alive sometimes! But when they're almost grown, they are some hardy birds... [​IMG] Thanks for lookin'

4. missred871

missred871 Eggxhausted Momma

May 5, 2010
    Perry GA
    Quote:The Bob eggs will be available when u need them! Chukars are no more difficult to keep than quail or pheasants. (IMO)
    The chicks can be tricky to keep alive sometimes! But when they're almost grown, they are some hardy birds... [​IMG] Thanks for lookin'

thanks for the info I will get back with you when my bator is empty, I think it will be a slow year for mine

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by