36+ hatching egg special. marans-orps-brahmas-wyandotes !!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by heathersboers, Mar 25, 2011.

1. heathersboers

heathersboers Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2010
    wilson
    Hi all. The bators are still full and we are getting more eggs than we can keep up with. This auction is for 36+ fresh hatching eggs from the following breeds.they will be collected over 2 days.

French blue copper marans. Greenfire farm line/Davis. You will hatch 100% blue copper. Nice dark egg color.all our stock is feather shanked

French Black copper marans - Greenfire farm. Davis. You will hatch 100% black coppers. The eggs are currently 8s. All feather shanked

Blue laced red wyandottes. Blue poultry and Paul's poultry lines. These are some very nice laced birds.we are planning on showing these this fall. You will hatch 100% blue laced. No splash or black gene.

SQ light brahma- out of very nice stock. Great combs and some wicked eyebrows : ) our roosters weigh approximately 13 lbs and our hens weigh a solid 10. No hatchery blood

Lavender and split lavender orpingtons- great color and body type. Hinckjc lines and Sq black orps used to further this project.

We will ship to the lower 48 states. We use bubblewrap and egg flats to ship. We will not be responsible for usps handling or hatch rates. The fertility is great and we guarantee fresh hatchable eggs.these will be shipped Tuesday. There are more pics on our website. (Hard to post pics on phone ) sorry.

[​IMG]

paypal is [email protected]. Thanks all!!!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  2. heathersboers

Dec 2, 2010
    wilson
    I will also be including a few project hatching eggs;)

3. heathersboers

Dec 2, 2010
    wilson
    UPDATE..... so far we have 6 blrw
    6 black coppers
    5 blue coppers
    2 lavender orp
    And 2 project eggs......one more day to go!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by