36 Hour Auction: 15+ Assorted Silkie Eggs: Blue, Black, Splash, White, and possibly a few Partridge

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by bargain, Jan 21, 2012.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Auction starts at $20.00 with $.50 increments. 15+ means 15 eggs and more if available, but no guarantee. Please post all bids as a reply, not in a pm to me please.Please subscribe to this to stay current on bids. Auction begins 1/21, 10AM EST and ends 1/22 at 10:00 pm. All breeder have correct 5 toes, vaulted and crested, appropriate feathering. No guarantee that offspring will be the same, but of course gene pool is excellent. We have stock from Mbrobbins who has won multiple awards as well as others including Aimee Crego, Sunshine Silkies, Shipping the way we ship in a NON flat rate box is $17.00. The link as to how we ship. please realize that no matter how well we pack, we do not guarantee hatches once they leave us as there are factors such as postal service and incubators beyond our control. Expected ship: wk of 1/23.

The Garry farm is enchanted by characteristics of the silkies - naturally inquisitive, very friendly and responsive to both voice and sounds! I love to just sit with them and feed them treats. They really respond to affection and are a fun pet for persons of all ages.They are the epitome of the "pet Chicken" and love to be held and petted and even rocked. After loving them, I can surely see why emperors treasured them as pets and had the cooks prepare special treats for them. When our girls go broody, the rooster will go and sit on the eggs while the mother hen takes her exercise and food and water, it's so specially of the roos.....

More information about our full time farm and our philosophy is available at our website http://www.freewebs.com/thegarryfarm/
    how we ship: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped
    or facebook The Garry Farm Happy & Blessed Bidding!
    We farm full time so please give us some time to answer your questions.
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.325577914137256.90141.152971318064584&type=3

2. Vellie

Vellie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2011
    New York
    $20[​IMG]

3. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Thank you! $20 present high bid!

4. tileman@prodigBird Raiser

[email protected] Raiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2008
    $20.50

5. Vellie

Vellie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2011
    New York
    $21.50

6. countrygirl911

countrygirl911 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2010
    Mississippi
    if it is not to late i would like to bid $22.00

7. Morgan's_Silkie_Parade

Morgan's_Silkie_Parade Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2010
    Michigan
    dang it =/ id be interested in maybe purchasing some outta auction or in the next one? i didnt see this post in time [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by