38 eggs in the bator tonight!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Thankfully all the eggs arrived on the same day! Also our silkie hen layed her first egg (for us) today so it went in too!

2. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    Good Luck on your hatch. Congrats on the silkie egg. I put 24 cortunix, 15 black copper maran and 14 mountain quail eggs in my bator today too.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  3. Mom 2em All

Mom 2em All Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Southeast Michigan
    Yay! Hatching buddies! I have 24 Araucana/Easter Eggers on Day 3/4, 21 button quail on Day 4, and last night I set 24 Polish, Houdan and Silkies.

We can sweat it out together [​IMG]

4. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    I'm on day 7 with my mutt eggs. They are out of Black and Brown sex links mated to a Black sex link roos.

[​IMG] Good luck to all! [​IMG]

5. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Glad to know I'm not the only mentally questionable person setting that many eggs!

I have 23 americauna, white leghorn, light brahma eggs due to hatch this Thursday.

What am I thinking??

6. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Quote:I don't know but, I set 25!

7. Mom 2em All

Mom 2em All Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Southeast Michigan
    Mentally questionable is right!! I cant even count...I have to go count my bator and see if my numbers were right...all I know is I have a whole lotta...but I am blaming post-trauma from my dog killing those babies. AND wonderful chicken people who sent me so many blue eggs- one of them has to hatch out a hawk-looking pullet for me..that is sweet and a little dim witted.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by