1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

3Wk Old Baby Chicks For Sale in Pennsylvania / New Jersey / New York Area

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by CynazarGoldens, May 2, 2012.

1. I have 15 baby chicks, all crosses between purebred parents. The majority of them are pullets. They have been hatched and raised in the livingroom and are used to being handled daily. I'm asking $2.00 each. The Leghorn crosses will be excellent layers and the Jersey Giant crosses would make exceptional pets or decent meat birds. Very docile.

Rosecomb Brown Leghorn x Pearl White Leghorn (5 of these available)
    Rosecomb Brown Leghorn x BBR Modern Game (2 of these available)
    Jersey Giant x Pearl White Leghorn (3 of these available)
    Jersey Giant x BBR Modern Game (2 of these available)
    Jersey Giant x Blue Cochin (3 of these available)

They are now big enough to hop out of the box that they're in and love to go exploring through the livingroom. Our dogs are amazed that the chicks come right up to them. They are hillarious! One has been named - a Leghorn x Modern Game cockerel who we call "Mischief". I don't want Mischief to end up in the pot, so please only a pet home for him. He has such a great personality!

We are located near Hancock, New York (right over the Pennsylvania border), and we also have a house in Central Jersey near Rutgers University. I would be happy to meet you in either of those areas.

See them all (with descriptions for each) here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/gallery/album/view/id/6206690/user_id/140036

Thanks,
    Jenne

Last edited: May 2, 2012
  2. julipenguin5

julipenguin5 New Egg

Aug 30, 2012
  3. lordlucille

lordlucille Out Of The Brooder

Feb 20, 2014
    new york
    Hi my name is Lucille, I have two silkie roosters and was wondering if you were willing to trade 2 of your hens (i will even pay for them to). Please email me back your response.

4. TIFFINY

TIFFINY New Egg

Oct 23, 2014
    Harford county Maryland
    Hi I live in Harford county Maryland im been looking every where to buy baby silkie and Bantam chicks pm me please

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by