Our 4.5 week old silkie starting showing signs of what I believed to be cocci. We lost another chick a few days before and hadn't figured out that it might be cocci until our silkie came down sick and we noticed loose stool with a hint of pink. Here is the timeline with symptoms: Last Friday afternoon - Chick died Last Friday evening - Started medicated chick starter Saturday through Monday afternoon - All chicks fine Monday evening - Noticed silkie lethargic, not eating and separating herself Monday night - Silkie not any better, decided to start feeding with eye dropper (medicated food dissolved with water, every hour or hour and 1/2 through the night). Tuesday morning - Silkie rallied and seemed back to normal. We started Corid since we suspected cocci and wanted to make sure she was being treated and the others were as well just in case. We did switch back to the non-medicated food since we weren't sure if we should mix the two. Tuesday night - A couple of our others now have diarhhea and a little tired but nothing like the little one. Wednesday (today) - Silkie begin to act ill again, separating herself, feathers fluffed, laying around in the corner not eating or drinking that I have seen. I gave her a little Corid water with the eye dropper so I felt like she had a little hydration. I have mixed up some food with Corid water and will feed to her shortly. What else should I be doing for her? Is this normal for a chick to have a 'relapse' before getting better? Just worried about her and want to try and save her. Thanks!!!