1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

4 Appenzeller Spitzhauben Eggs to Ship Out Tomorrow! Make me an offer!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, May 21, 2008.

1. I ordered 12 Silver Spangled Appenzeller Spitzhauben eggs and received 17! Alas, I could only fit so many into my 'bator because I've got another 18 coming eggs today!

So the remaining 4 Spitz eggs are still here! [​IMG] I hate to see them go to waste. There will be no extras, just 4 of them.

I thought about trying to get a duck to go broody, but they are laying so well right now and I've been selling many eggs through eBay....so I thought I'd offer them on here for sale before resorting to having a duck sit them....

$15 shipped, OBO!!

Thanks!

~Heather
    I take PayPal & have good eBay feedback
    eBay ID hypo_dragons

Oh and here's a link to a page about them:

http://www.feathersite.com/Poultry/CGA/Spitz/BRKSpitzhauben.html

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2008
  2. I WANT THEM!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] But I can't spend anymore money on chickens this year! [​IMG] [​IMG] I really feel like crying!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] I had ordered 6 (she sent 8)from e-bay, none hatched so she replaced them with 8 more. One of those hatched but it died!! [​IMG] I really really want them!!!! :thun

3. Make me an offer....I just do not want them to go to waste.

Thank you!

4. I sent you a PM

5. I sent you back. [​IMG]

6. TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG] Now who could NOT resist those lovelies???????!!!!!!![​IMG]

8. allen wranch

allen wranch Crowing Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    San Marcos, TX
    I agree ! Most magnificant breed in the poultry world !

9. Harley's girl :

TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

They are all boxed up & ready to go...but you didn't provide your address on your PayPal payment. So yeah...I need that so I can ship them out today!​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: