4 Bantam Pullets: Red Silkie, White Silkie, Blue Silkie, EE (NY)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CatsCrazyCoop, Dec 7, 2011.

1. CatsCrazyCoop

CatsCrazyCoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2011
    Putnam Valley, NY
    4 Bantams available - would prefer rehoming them all together

Approx 18-20 weeks old. All in excellent health, nothing wrong with them. The red silkie was pecked (her wound healed wonderfully - but the feathers are a little slow in growing back in) The rest are beautiful. I am sure in a few more weeks, the red one will be as beautifully feathered in as the other gals.

I have 7 chickens currently (all standards) and would like to keep my entire flock - standard. This is the only reason I am getting rid of my bantams. I am in the process of reintroducing the Red Silkie back with her "flock" but I recently started a job and I don't have the time to devote to her reacclimating that I wish I did. She is currently living in a dog crate in the coop.

Would prefer local pickup, but would look into shipping as long as the girls are going to a good home where they will be loved.

The shipping quote is estimated. I will find out exact charges if necessary.

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    is this auction for one pullet or all four??

3. CatsCrazyCoop

CatsCrazyCoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2011
    Putnam Valley, NY
    Excellent question!

Preferably all 4 - but if you only want 1 or 2 or 3 I would consider it. My EE Bantam just started laying cute little green eggs yesterday!

4. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    Do you have pictures of them?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by