4+ Barnevelder Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by luvmygoats, Oct 9, 2011.

1. luvmygoats

luvmygoats Out Of The Brooder

Mar 9, 2011
    Lubec, Maine
    This auction is for 4+ pure breed Barnevelder (standard...not bantam) hatching eggs, the plus meaning if at the time of packing I have extra. Fertility has been checked, and is at 100%. I have 1 roo to 2 hens in one breeding pen. These are first year layers, and I have gotten quite a few nice chicks from them for next years breeding. Barnevelders are friendly, very large dual purpose chickens that lay a large medium dark brown egg, these have absolutely beautiful lacing in the feathers as well.

All eggs are individually wrapped in bubble wrap and packed to prevent shifting during the shipping process. I can not guarantee hatch rates because of so many variable, post office mishandling, x-rays, changes in weather, and differences in incubation processes.

I only accept PayPal.

Shipping only to the upper 48 states. No international shipping.

PM for pics...new to posting here.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  2. BayouPoules

BayouPoules Chillin' With My Peeps

Got any pictures???[​IMG]

3. luvmygoats

luvmygoats Out Of The Brooder

Mar 9, 2011
    Lubec, Maine
    I wish I could figure out how to post pics on here...any help would be appreciated. I can e-mail them.
    Thanks [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  4. 1MrsMagoo

1MrsMagoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2010
    St Tammany Parish LA
    To post photos ....you click the word uploads, which is between recent posts and messages in the blue bar above.

Once there find the button that says browse. When you click this a file upload box will appear. From that box, you go to the file or folder, like My Pictures, where your photos are stored on your PC. Find the photo you want and click it so that it is highlighted (turns blue around it usually) then click the open button.

Once you do that, you will notice the "address" of the photo appear in the box to the left of the browse button. Once it is there, click submit at the bottom of the page. Don't worry about the resizing: It defaults to the largest setting of 640x800. It will take several seconds for the photo to upload....do not navigate away from the page.

Once your upload is complete, you will be taken to a new page where the photo will appear with two boxes below it: One says thumb and the other URL.

Click anywhere in the URL box and the contents will turn blue. Then right click the blue text with your mouse and choose copy. Alternately, you can also use the edit, copy function from the menu bar on your browser or ctrl +c.

Go to the message where you want to post the picture, right click and choose paste. The result will have "tags" that look like this
    [​IMG] after....this is html and tells the webpage that you are inserting a picture and where to find it.

After you are done with your message, click preview and make sure the photo came through. If it didn't, it is usually because either the beginning or ending tag got cut off.

Hope this helps....good luck![​IMG]

5. BayouPoules

BayouPoules Chillin' With My Peeps

I sent you a PM,..[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by