4 Black copper marans hens and 1 roo

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JamesA, Oct 21, 2009.

1. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    Three of these hens came directly from Jesse Bryant.The other is from the same lines.1 hen is 11 months old ,2 hens are 6 months old(just started getting pullet eggs) and the last one is 4 months old.I forgot I have a 2 1/2 month old roo I can throw in for no extra charge.The eggs I am getting are pretty nice.These will be pickup only.I could drive a reasonable distance to meet someone possibly.These pictures were taken with a poor quality camera phone.Sorry I could not take better pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  2. amazondoc

amazondoc Cracked Egghead

Mar 31, 2008
    Lebanon, TN
    We need pics! [​IMG]

3. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    Hey Amazondoc..have you googled that address? I did [​IMG] that IS a road trip.Everyone thinks I'm crazy for the Al trip and this one is even further.But I agree pictures could possibly convince some crazy Lebanon woman to drive that far...hope you have a great trip [​IMG] but so tempting.

4. amazondoc

amazondoc Cracked Egghead

Mar 31, 2008
    Lebanon, TN
    [​IMG]

You never know....I'll be going down to Newnan in a coupla months, and that's not far from Cedartown at all....

5. JamesA

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    I will get pictures tomorow.They are nice looking girls.[​IMG] You have to go right through Cedartown to get to Newnan.I love road trips.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  6. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    By any chance are you NPIP certified? I have my dh from no to maybe as long as I'm the one going to get them and not him [​IMG]

7. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Hey James. How far are you from Columbus? Didn't you also have a bantam white cochin roo you were looking to rehome? I may be interested in the Copper Marans and the cochin roo. Your not by any chance coming this way anytime soon?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  8. JamesA

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    Quote:I think it is ILOVEFRIZZLES that has a bantam white cochin roo .She is close to Columbus .My mom lives in Columbus and I live about 2 hours north of Columbus. I travel that way ever once in a while.I have had several PM,s about the BCM hens.I tried to take pictures today but they were all soaking wet and looked like black marans because the copper did not show up in the pictures with them so wet. [​IMG] If you want them we can work out getting them to Columbus. [​IMG] I also have a trio of blue coppers I just listed for sale.I have a picture of the blue copper roo listed.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  9. JamesA

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    Quote:Sorry but I am not NPIP certified.I am going to have that done this coming spring.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by