4 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte chicks/option to buy more

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Echoinghills, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    4 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Chicks, 4-6 wks old, with option to purchase extras at end of auction at winning bid price. The price is 4X the winning bid! These are NOT hatchery stock, i purchased my BLRW's directly from Justin of BluePoultry.com Shipping will be calculated from my zipcode to yours...and as close to actual as i can get. If there is any overpayment for shipping, i will refund. Any Questions?? Just Pm me. If you are curious about shipping, just ask and i can calculate before you bid. Here is a chance to add some outcross chicks to your existing flock...or maybe you need some extras to build your flock... these are unsexed, and will only send the larger sturdier chicks to handle shipping. Express Mail only at this time. Thanks for looking!!! Thought i would add...i can combine auctions on the chicks, to save shipping!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  2. WVchick71

WVchick71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2010
    Small Town
    Do you have pics of the actual chicks up for auction?

3. Echoinghills

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    I have some when they were little... so i will take news one tonight on them too. I just didnt get time yet. Will update soon!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will not be shipping any small ones... the chicks in this auction will be about the size of the first pic and abit larger. Well started!! Chicks in the 2nd pic include Cuckoo and Golden Cuckoo Marans, FBCM, Black Jersey, Belgium Quail D'anver bantam. I do have Cuckoo Marans available also.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  4. Echoinghills

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Just updated pics... hope you enjoy!! I like sharing pics!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by