4 chickens for sale Auction

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by armdchicken, Jan 26, 2012.

1. armdchicken

armdchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 8, 2012
    Fairbanks, alaska
    so we HAVE to get rid of these hens, we have a hen that cant even roost! So one is laying well, about one a day, and the other just started laying, we've gotten 2 from her so far. The other 2 havent started laying yet and might not lay until spring. So the breeds are (we asked BYC people so if its wrong, BLAME THEM!! lol) Rusty, the production red (she lays same color as sweets, brown, she just started laying and lays small), Sweets (she lays well and lays extra large), Andalusian (she hasnt started laying but I'll update if she starts, she actually pretty calm for a andalusian and sweet, small comb so not show quality) and last but not least our Austrolorp, she is missing a few tail feathers and havent grown back, she came like that so she might need x-tra protein. We live in Alaska fairbanks, willing to drive into town, we want these out because Sweets is on the top of the pecking order and preventing other chickens from roosting/flying up and landing on them so they fall so she can sit but the roo (their in love LOL!!! [​IMG])

These chickens are sweet but we dont have room (we ordered chicks, and because of stupid chicken math we have 3 chickens LOL!!)

2. umm i can post pictures if y'all want too (im her sister MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  3. armdchicken

armdchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 8, 2012
    Fairbanks, alaska
    anyone in fairbanks, ak looking for layer hens? Not sure if anyone lives in or near fairbanks...

4. we could meet you like in town

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by