4+ Cream Legbar Hatching eggs

LAFreewayChickens

Songster
9 Years
May 5, 2010
San Diego (goodbye LA)
I have a pair of Crested Cream Legbars producing fertile hatching eggs, but due to uncertainty about holiday plans, I am not putting more in the incubator just now.

I am offering eggs for sale or to trade for your Cream Legbar eggs in late January or later. (I am also interested in offers to trade hatching eggs from other dual-purpose heritage breeds, especially Delawares or Cuckoo Marans with good egg color).

About my Cream Legbars: both came from BYC user, Phage, who purchased the hatching eggs from other breeders. The hen was hatched from a particularly large egg from BYC user Boykin2010. The rooster came from a breeder selling eggs on ebay.

They both have good crests, but their combs are not straight (as apparently tend to go together). I will include pictures so you can see the coloration for yourself.

Basically I am offering the eggs collected from the one pair over a one week period. At least 4 eggs will be shipped.

Shipping and handling changes are $15 for sales. Shipping will be by USPS Priority Mail from Southern California. Local pickups may be possible in San Diego or possibly Santa Monica.

I would be interested in doing a trade with you.
I currently have 4 pullets that are 4-8 weeks old, so they will not be laying until probably March, but crazypetlady is my partner and she has a trio that is 6+ months old, as well as 6 more pullets that are a few weeks younger. Mine all came from cjwaldon and Madamwlf, and several of Rachael's came directly from Greenfire Farms.

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom