4+ Cream Legbar Hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by LAFreewayChickens, Nov 26, 2012.

1. LAFreewayChickens

LAFreewayChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a pair of Crested Cream Legbars producing fertile hatching eggs, but due to uncertainty about holiday plans, I am not putting more in the incubator just now.

I am offering eggs for sale or to trade for your Cream Legbar eggs in late January or later. (I am also interested in offers to trade hatching eggs from other dual-purpose heritage breeds, especially Delawares or Cuckoo Marans with good egg color).

About my Cream Legbars: both came from BYC user, Phage, who purchased the hatching eggs from other breeders. The hen was hatched from a particularly large egg from BYC user Boykin2010. The rooster came from a breeder selling eggs on ebay.

They both have good crests, but their combs are not straight (as apparently tend to go together). I will include pictures so you can see the coloration for yourself.

Basically I am offering the eggs collected from the one pair over a one week period. At least 4 eggs will be shipped.

Shipping and handling changes are $15 for sales. Shipping will be by USPS Priority Mail from Southern California. Local pickups may be possible in San Diego or possibly Santa Monica.

2. LAFreewayChickens

Here is a picture of some of the eggs:

[​IMG]

3. babymakes6

babymakes6 Gifted

Feb 24, 2009
    far west Ohio
    I would be interested in doing a trade with you.
    I currently have 4 pullets that are 4-8 weeks old, so they will not be laying until probably March, but crazypetlady is my partner and she has a trio that is 6+ months old, as well as 6 more pullets that are a few weeks younger. Mine all came from cjwaldon and Madamwlf, and several of Rachael's came directly from Greenfire Farms.

4. LAFreewayChickens

Babymakes6, I'll PM you to discuss details...

5. babymakes6

babymakes6 Gifted

Feb 24, 2009
    far west Ohio
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by