4 days

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by shadowpaints, Dec 1, 2009.

1. shadowpaints

shadowpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Rigby, Idaho
    thats right folks!! only 4 days to lockdown!!!! i set 3 dozen mixed eggs.... a little bit of everything i think.... but the banty ee werent fertile... and the silkie eggs werent fertile... BUT all the cochin eggs were fertile!! and same with the standard EE eggs! YAY! on day 10 i too out 7 banty ee eggs, and 6 silkie eggs (not fertile) also took out 6 misc eggs that were early quitters. i have 18 in the bator now that are doing AWESOME. lockdown is in 4 days folks! does that mean i should think about putting the brooder back up?? this is the 4th attempt... maybe ill get lucky and have 18 chicks in about 6 days!!! GAH! lol im crossing my fingers... but not getting my hopes up too much as out of the other 2 hatches only had one chick hatch and survive [​IMG] wish me luck!

2. The Sheriff

The Sheriff Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Northern CA
    Put that brooder up! Show those little peeps you have confidence in them! [​IMG] Go babies! [​IMG]

3. PandoraTaylor

PandoraTaylor RT Poultry n Things

Jun 29, 2009
    Alaska
    [​IMG] good luck

we want Pics of Peeps~
    [​IMG]

4. Woods_Woman

Woods_Woman Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2009
    Oregon Rain Forest
    Good Luck [​IMG] Keep us posted [​IMG]

5. shadowpaints

shadowpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Rigby, Idaho
    i promise to take pics!! i will be setting up the brooder in 2 days... im crossing my fingers!

6. PandoraTaylor

PandoraTaylor RT Poultry n Things

Jun 29, 2009
    Alaska
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by