4 free chickens!!!

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by reob1975, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reob1975

reob1975 New Egg

Jul 24, 2010
    Stockton
    I'm in Stockton, California in the heart of the San Joaquin Valley. I HAVE 4 CHICKENS THAT I HAVE TO LET GO IMMEDIATELY! THIS IS A SAD DAY FOR ME AS THEY ARE WONDERFUL AND FUN TO HAVE. IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE THAT WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THEM FOR FREE? I WOULD EVEN BE WILLING TO DRIVE A LITTLE DISTANCE AS LONG AS I FEEL THEY ARE GOING TO A GOOD HOME. ANYBODY??? PLEASE CONTACT ME. Thanks!!!

Robert

2. lisamayc

lisamayc Out Of The Brooder

Jan 7, 2010
    Robert

What kind of chickens are they? Just so happens I'm looking for a few additional laying hens and I will be in Jackson this weekend.

I can't take anymore roosters though. As it is my flock is out of balance.

3. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2010
    Chickaloon, Alaska
    Starting now, all new items for sale must be placed using the new "Auction / Listings" system.
    "Wanted To Buy" items are the only postings that can be made as standard threads, but these MUST have Subjects that start with the text "WTB" or they will be deleted by our staff.

BSA Rules:
    Listings that don't follow these guidelines will be removed. Members that don't adhere to the rules will be warned and possibly banned from the forum.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  4. reob1975

reob1975 New Egg

Jul 24, 2010
    Stockton
    Lady, I'm trying to avoid the truth, but you just won't let me.

5. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Quote:+1

Please review the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by