$4 Gas Remark

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by brooster, Jul 2, 2008.

1. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    Remember this?

2. BuckeyeDave

BuckeyeDave Overrun with Buckeyes

May 27, 2008
    Minster, Ohio
    My Coop
    Yep. He doesn’t have a thing to do with it. The lack of drilling and importing everything will is the cause, high prices is the effect. Vetoed in 1995, haven’t built a refinery in 30 years, demand is up, supply is the same. Drill here, Drill now!
    Peace,
    Dave

3. BirdBrain

BirdBrain Prefers Frozen Tail Feathers

May 7, 2007
    Alaska
    Dave is exactly right!!

4. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    yeah, why are we falling so far behind, we should be drilling, and building neculear power plants.

5. BuckeyeDave

BuckeyeDave Overrun with Buckeyes

May 27, 2008
    Minster, Ohio
    My Coop
    Quote:You are a bright young man!!
    I was in the Navy on Submarines, my ship was designed in 1954, commissioned in 1964 and produced enough power from its reactor to power all of New York City. The technology has changed tremendously since, much more output and risk, we need power generation, we need it now. Put refineries and Nuclear power plants on the old closed up military bases, it will be a boon to their economy. Nuclear power produces waste, the waste produced by one plant can easily fit under a desk. The waste can also be reprocessed, reused and reduced 90% but Jimmy Carter signed a bill that prohibits this. We need to get real, to get serious and call our congress men and women and let them know we want to Drill Here Now and Nuclear Power!
    Peace,
    Dave

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by