4 Giant Cochins & 4 Dark Brahma pullets For Sale Colorado Springs

COChickens

Songster
11 Years
Nov 11, 2008
Colorado Springs
Pullets for sale:

I have to cut Down on my chickens! I have 4 Dark Brahma pullets 5 weeks old for sale $8.00 each I will get pictures soon of them.

1 blue molted Giant Cochin hen The lady never picked her up she is back for sale for $15.00

Nov10_22081306.jpg

Nov10_22081305.jpg

1 5 week old blue barred Giant Cochin chick Pullet $8.00 They have their shots

Nov10_22081303.jpg

2 5 week old Partridge Giant Cochin chick Pullets $8.00 each They have their shots

Nov10_22081300.jpg

Nov10_22081301.jpg

1 5 week old Silver laced Giant Cochin Pullet $8.00 They have their shots

Nov10_22081302.jpg

We are located near Colorado Springs

Thanks!
smile.png

Last edited:
Hi Cara!

I'm really in Falcon but I can meet you in the Springs. If you want them let me know when you want to meet. You can email me at [email protected]

Oh and I do have a 3 week old Giant Silver Laced Cochin Pullet for $8.00 if you want it I can bring that one also.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Last edited:
Hi, I would love to get the cochin and the california white. I am off of Barnes and Marksheffel. Let me know where might work for you to meet! Thanks!

Oh Jennifer I wish you wouldn't of posted pics!!!
love.gif
droolin.gif

I'm retracting my PM to you earlier
duc.gif

They're gorgeous!!! Okay, I'm going to try to get down there. I really want those Cochins. Let me know if any are taken other than the one that tharrell wants. My husband is actually working down there hauling dirt off of Interquest and I25. Would there be a way to meet him around there around 4pm one day this week. If not I'll drive down. Sorry for being a pain in the heiny.

Cara

Sorry I had to post pictures LOL! I will let you know what is left and I will setup a day and time to meet to get them.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Back
Top Bottom