4-H belgian quail d'anver- white mini and hertiage turkeys WTB

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by picassosfadora, Jan 26, 2011.

1. picassosfadora

picassosfadora New Egg

Jan 19, 2011
    We are new to the group. I am a member of a small 4-H group in Coos Bay Or. My name is Kailan and I am 9 years old. This is my first year. My sister is also 9, her name is Kira. We are twins. I am the oldest by 1 min. We are both looking for belian quail d'anver and mini white or heritage turkeys for our poultry project this year but are not able to find any local eggs to hatch. We have done lots of research and know these are the breeds we want. We have done lots of research about caring for turkeys and chickens. We also would like to ask lots of questions about poultry. I ask more questions than Kira does. Does anyone have any eggs for these breeds for sale. Does anyone know how to hatch emu eggs. My grandmother was just given 4 fertile emu eggs. Thank you for reading my message. Kailan and Kira

2. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    [​IMG]

So nice to have you here!! You can try Boggy Bottom Bantams for some belgian quail eggs, not sure about hatching emu eggs, I'm sure if you post in a different thread, someone will help you out!!

3. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2011
    Ohio
    [​IMG] from Ohio

4. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    [​IMG] and [​IMG] from Ohio. So glad you joined. You should post your wants in the wanted to buy section on the index page. You might get better results there. Not everyone looks at the new members section. Good luck and enjoy 4-H. It is a great program. [​IMG]

5. guinea fowl galore

guinea fowl galore Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    Australia
    [​IMG] From Australia

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by