4-H Egg Cam

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bigzio, Feb 20, 2007.

1. bigzio

bigzio Overrun With Chickens

Jan 20, 2007
    Wisconsin
  2. Freebie

Freebie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2007
    Bloomingdale, MI
    Wow, that is awesome. I am going to keep checking. How long does it usually to take them to hatch?

3. bigzio

Jan 20, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Freebie, I agree with you. Usually within 24 hours after they begin to pip. Should see some little ones later today. Yipeee

bigzio

4. CharlestonChick

CharlestonChick Out Of The Brooder

Feb 14, 2007
    Charleston, SC
    Oh, I checked this morning and there were just little pips, and now there is a chick! I should have checked back earlier! [​IMG]

5. bigzio

Jan 20, 2007
    Wisconsin
    I thought I would check back again this morning just for the fun of it. Really neat to see all the little peeps. The view constantly keeps changing, sometimes a peep is looking right at you. I think this is way cool for someone that never saw this before.

bigzio

6. Anne

Anne Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2007
    Bellingham, WA
    Aww, how CUTE!!!! It's noon (PST) on the 21st and I can see 1 newly hatched chick stumbling around, and one pipped egg. Awesome! I wish I had an egg cam for MY bator.

7. Freebie

Feb 4, 2007
    Bloomingdale, MI
    I just checked again, and while most of the eggs are gone now, I did see two little chicks running around and some half egg shells. AWWWW!! But no chicks for me this spring.

8. bigzio

Jan 20, 2007
    Wisconsin
    I waited til this afternoon to see what's up. Ten healthy peeps running around and playing. I would quess they are happy with the result. I know I'am.

bigzio

9. Freebie

Feb 4, 2007
    Bloomingdale, MI
    What are we seeing now on the egg cam. It appears to be a place for the chicks, but it looks like a hamster is sitting there. And it looks like a stuffed hamster? Just curious, as I was hoping to see the chicks.[​IMG]
    Boy, do I feel like an idiot. I just read the little note to the side of the picture.[​IMG] Looking forward to the Quail eggs.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2007
  10. Freebie

Feb 4, 2007
    Bloomingdale, MI
    10 days left. keeping my eyes on this one again

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by