1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

4-H kids need help

Discussion in 'Meat Birds ETC' started by 4-H chicken mom, Jun 23, 2008.

1. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    A few of my 4-H kids need your help. They have to bring a picture of their market animal to their interview judging on July 19. This picture is being put on a postcard to give to the buyer of the animal at the auction at the fair at the end of Aug. Here's the problem, the kids that are taking meat chickens, their chickens will only be around 3 weeks old. It won't be a good picture of a fully grown meat chicken. If anyone that has meat chickens that will be ready to butcher now or in the next 3 weeks could post a picture or e-mail me one of a pair of meat birds by themselves so that we may use it for the auction postcards would be greatly appreciated. Preferably clean birds. Thanks!! [​IMG]

2. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    I can get a good picture by july, you might have to send me a message to remind me but they will be fully feathered an like 6 weeks

3. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    Thanks brooster, We do appreciate it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by