4-h record books due

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by gaited horse, Apr 9, 2009.

1. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    My record book is due on sunday and I need some help with my resume

2. FrizzleFreak

FrizzleFreak Chillin' With My Peeps

Resume...you mean your 4-H story? I just wrote about my experiences in 4-H, my projects, and what I want to do in the future.

3. gaited horse

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    no the 4-h senior resume

4. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I don't ever remember having to do a 4-H resume, but I guess every state and county 4-H has their own rules. Can you give us more information...like what exactly needs to be in the resume? Or what the resume is?

I remember project book time.....those darned things used to take forever!

5. gaited horse

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    they are dumb evil little boks. and this one has to be in on sunday and I have to write a second non livestock one in october. the guide lies are name address, club affilation goals education work/school experience personal references

6. Becky89*

Becky89* Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2008
    pennsylvania
    Quote:I've been out of 4-H for a year but I always wrote about how I achieved my goals that I set and my projects. I never once did a resume for either one of my 4-H clubs Horse nor Chicken

Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  7. gaited horse

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    lucky I am glad hey oved the due date up a day to monday. I still have to figure out the pics I want to use, write my story, finish my resume,take a few more pics and how knows what else

8. Becky89*

Becky89* Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2008
    pennsylvania
    Quote:just take a deep breath, it seems hard at first but you'll get there. I am now a junior leader, my mom is a 4- H garden club leader and with everything going on in her life if she can't do a meeting I step in and become the leader.

You may have heard my story all ready but when i was in my horse 4- H I was a champion barrel racer. My horse, Thunder, and I were state champions at one point. The year after my state winning I was in the ring and as we were going around the first barrel, Thunder reared up and threw me off. I smashed my shoulder and was knocked out.

To make a long story short so that I don't bore you, This past year being my last year I regained my confidence and Thunder and I returned to compete on last time and I placed 2nd at round up but I didn't make it past districts.

Hang in there 4 - H can be fun but stressful at the same time!

I am sorry for my pep talk but I just wanted to show you somehow that I am here for you and will help you when you want me to. [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by