4 healthy 2 year old laying hens free, need new home.

mountainbunny

Songster
May 26, 2016
Central Arkansas
I live in the Hot Springs AR area and have 4 two year old healthy laying hens that I'd like to re-home. Also have a small coop ( not sure of the exact size but it fits in the back of a standard size pick up truck.) Free to anyone willing to come pick them up .
2 Barred Rocks, 1 Buff Orp, and ine black sex link. Please message me if you are interested.

Do you have a local Craigslist or Facebook group? Those might be good places to post. There are 4 different Facebook groups that are for chicken owners where I am and those always seem to be a great place to rehome chickens.

If you are on Nextdoor; been finding that to be a great resource to help individuals like yourself needing to rehome your hens..
In Dallas, TX I'd love to help but distance is factor.. good luck!

I live in the Hot Springs AR area and have 4 two year old healthy laying hens that I'd like to re-home. Also have a small coop ( not sure of the exact size but it fits in the back of a standard size pick up truck.) Free to anyone willing to come pick them up .
2 Barred Rocks, 1 Buff Orp, and ine black sex link. Please message me if you are interested.
You may want to post this on the “Arkansas” thread on BYC
I’ll try to find a link for you. Here it is. I think.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/arkansas-folks-speak-up.37675/page-1076

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom