4 hens all laying, need a good home!

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by glynnhoo, Jan 7, 2014.

1. glynnhoo

glynnhoo Out Of The Brooder

May 3, 2013
    I have 2 Golden Laced Polish, an Americana and an Auracanna. My girls are under a year old, laying steadily and need a country home in Michigan who will love them and keep them safe!

2. Sherrillk

Sherrillk Out Of The Brooder

Jul 27, 2012
    Hi. Sorry you have to give up your girls. I'm checking with a friend in Michigan. Where are you located?

3. glynnhoo

May 3, 2013
    I'm in Garden City, west of Detroit.

4. WalterGerhardt

WalterGerhardt Out Of The Brooder

Jan 5, 2014
    Okolona, Ohio
    Why do you have to part with them?

5. Wolfy1972

Wolfy1972 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 9, 2013
    im on the other side of michigan. im starting a chicken farm for selling eggs and broiler type meat birds. but right now my funds are limited for traveling

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  6. glynnhoo

May 3, 2013
    I live in a city that doesn't allow chickens. We have been having visiting rats...I don't want them setting up shop. I love my birdies..but I want them to live in a farm environment...free range with warm living quarters would be best.

7. chickwhispers

chickwhispers A French Hen

Apr 16, 2012
    Northwest OH
    My Coop
    Have you read the Michigan thread? Please do if you haven't. You may also want to post this there. it's an awesome thread with awesome people.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  8. I live in Ohio with 6 acres on a farm of course, and we have a polish and bantam farm. The only difference is with us is we like to give our chickens a safe, big and beautiful environment. Would them coming to ohio be okay? Also, can you post pictures of them? Please?

9. If its a yes, we can come up at anytime to get them. We also don't keep our girls cooped with boys or in small areas, we have big nice homey coops made by us.

10. glynnhoo

May 3, 2013
    Where about in Ohio are you? I would love to get them with some other hens. I have a black headed Americana and a red headed Auracana and two crested Polish.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by