4 horses for sale - beginner's horses, and projects!- NH

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chubbydog811, Jan 16, 2009.

1. chubbydog811

chubbydog811 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 24, 2008
    New Hampshire
    I have 4 horses that need to be sold. We need to cut back, and these are the guys who got the cut.

1:12yo, 15.3hh, drk bay Thoroughbred mare. W/T/C, jumps with confident rider. She is great with beginners, and has been being used as a beginner lesson horse. She would also make a great hunter - she has previous show experience in the hunter ring. From what I heard, she did awesome, and placed well. She is UTD shots, feet, wormer, and has a late 08' spring coggins. $2000

2: 12yo, 13.3hh Haflinger mare. W/T/C, jumps like a dream. I was jumping clean 2'-2'6" course with her with potential to go higher, and she loved it. She has only refused 2ce. She is trail safe - road, cars, water, dogs, you name it! She has gone on 2 15 mile organized trail rides, and many trail rides around the house. She would be a great intermediate beginners or up horse. She can get strong when she is lacking work. She is one that needs to at least be lunged 3 times a week, unless you dont mind a fast pony. She is also Amish trained to drive. Drives great, though needs a refresher as she hasnt been driven for about a year. UTD on feet, shots, wormer, and has a july 08 coggins. $2300

3: born 3/19/07, red roan Appy/QH filly. Looks like she will mature around 14+hh. She is very sweet, and will make a great working horse/trail horse. she is very laid back. She needs work on picking up her hind feet, but she is getting better. She needs a patient/kind owner. UTD on shots, feet, and wormer. $900

4: born 1/4/08, solid chestnut Chincoteague Pony colt. He should mature 12-13.3hh. He's a very cute little guy, and has a great personality. He needs to be gelded in the spring as he wont make a good stallion. He has great confirmation, just doesnt have the stallion attitude. He was born here, out of out mare and stallion, and will be registerable through The National Chincoteague Pony Association. He will make a great riding or driving pony. UTD on feet, wormer, and shots. $1500.

If you would like more info, either ask here, of drop me an email...
    Thanks in advance.
    Sarah

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by