4 Laying Hens in MA...PLEASE...need to re-home

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Biddieacres, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Biddieacres

Biddieacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    Please, I have just moved and have 2RIR, 1Leghorn and 1Barred ROck. Beautiful, healthy birds but I cannot keep them. Must rehome as soon as possible. I will drive to you, I am on South Shore MA. I am not sure what to do with them.
    Thanks,
    Kristin

2. Poyo'sMama

Poyo'sMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2008
    Francestown, NH
    Kristen,
    I'll take them, I could even meet you. I'm in SWNH but am going to be in Newbury MA tomorrow morning, if that helps?
    Barb

3. chickenlady

chickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2007
    Stillwater, NJ
    I would take them in a heartbeat but i am in NJ. Its a pretty far ride. Maybe someone closer will respond. I'm sure they will find a new home very fast.

4. Biddieacres

Biddieacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    Poyo'sMama :

Kristen,
    I'll take them, I could even meet you. I'm in SWNH but am going to be in Newbury MA tomorrow morning, if that helps?
    Barb

Dear Barb, Thank you for helping me out and for your response, I walked over to a nearby farmer and they took them for me. It was so heartbreaking to have to give them away but I am just not set up here for them. It was very stressful on them and me but thank you soooooo much for your response.​

5. Poyo'sMama

Poyo'sMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2008
    Francestown, NH
    You're quite welcome, I'm glad you found a good home for them!
    Barb

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by