4 Month old pair of Barred Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons-Middelton Line

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by RedRoosterFarm, Oct 17, 2011.

1. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    4 month old Pure Double Barred Lemon Cuckoo Orpington Pair. Prisilla Middletons line. A rare breed from Europe that has been popular over there for many years. This particular breed is extremely gentle and tame. Cockerel has been showing beautiful barring since he was 6 weeks old and is nice quality. His barring is beautiful. Not all pure Lemon Cuckoo Orpington males show barring until after their first molt at a much older age. So this young roo is extra special. The pullet is a nice size and very sweet birds. They follow you around like a puppy dog. I got my birds from Tom (Hencredibles) in June and They turned 4 months the 10th. Winner can pick up locally or shipping will be 100.00 Express. That covers the box also. I can not guarentee them once they leave my hands. The USPS no longer insures poultry. Picture is of the pair for sale. I noticed the the shipping on auction says 80.00 and its wrong. It is 100.00 with box charge. Free local pick up
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by