4 Sebastoplol goslings and 1 unhatched egg!

Discussion in 'Turkeys' started by banter, May 5, 2008.

1. banter

banter Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    Zeena and Zander hatched 4 babies! This is there 1st hatch as they are each a year old.
    He is grey and she is white. Can't see the colors of the babies well yet. 1 looks yellow(most likely white) and the others are darker. I'll try to match them up to some online pics when I can see them better.
    Anyone out there up on genetics of mixed geese? I'll post pics in a few days.

2. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    Doyou ever sell eggs from them?

3. banter

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    I don't think they will lay anymore this year , but yes I would. I probably will not keep all the goslings. I want to keep them long enough to see what colors they become. The parents are from Holderreads. They are excellent stock but not show quality.

4. poultrykeeper08

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    Let me know i live in Ma and have been trying to find some and i havent been able to . What will you charge if you decide to sell

I have a lonely female her name is layla .

5. banter

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    I hadn't thought about it, but in going rate is around $10.00 ea. I will be selling at least two of the goslings. Where are you in Mass? i used to live in Woburn.

6. poultrykeeper08

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    i live in Agawam . i'd buy the both of them as long as they both arent males . I dont want them to fight with eachother . Let me know when they are ready .

7. banter

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    I am up to 5 babies and there is still one more egg-Way to go Zeena and Zander! Zeena is still making a clacking noise to the last egg and sitting on it. She is very calm and profesional acting. Zander is a wreck as all first time fathers!

8. DuckyBoys

DuckyBoys Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Where are the pictures! [​IMG]

I must see them! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by