4 Silkie Hens & 1 White Crested frizzled Polish hen -- 1 year old-- Black/Blue partridge/White/ spli

Chickie Mamma

Farmer at Heart
11 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Sherman, CT
Hello, I have 4 silkie hens and 1 polish hen.. all laying very well!
White hen is about 1 year old, laying/ breeding well and is going through her first molt. (So she looks a little ruff in the pics)
Nice feet, feathering and wings.
Blue Partridge is also a little over a year, breeding/laying well, nice feet and wings.
The split lavender is a little under a year, nice feet, tight wings, and also has a tiny bit of partridge coloring in her wings. Very pretty.
Black hen is killing me to sell, but her only flaw is that she has 6 toes on each foot. She is gorgeous and has produced 5 toed chicks as well as the occasional 6 toe chicks. Hate to sell her, perfect otherwise :(
The white crested black frizzled polish looks like she's been hit by a truck ;) She has been bred to my silkie roo and is missing her back feathers (will grow back) and is missing some crest feathers. She is a great layer and when her feathers grow back, she will be beautiful.
All 5 -- $100 ... Pick up only in CT. I do not know how to ship adult birds :(
Thank you for looking.

I am willing to split them up if you do not want all 5.. prices as follows.
Frizzle black polish hen : $10
White hen : $30
Black hen : $20
Blue Partridge Hen : $20
Split Lavender/Partridge hen : $20
Thanks

5-3-12
Morning!
Thanks so much for your reply I am new to this site and am having some difficulty navigating the message boards. It seems that BYC has a private message limit and I can only respond to you via this post.

I will share this nice opportunity with my daughter and see if she would be interested in the hens. She has been in "heaven" caring for our chicks and may prefer babies over adults. I will back in touch soon.
Thanks,
Tina
Little Critters
Poughkeepsie, NY

Hi there, I'm interested in purchasing the black silkie hen, if she's still available. We have had silkies before, and absolutely love them! Right now, we are actually are trying to give away our young silkie rooster we believed to be pullet. We're also very close, only about a half hour away. Thanks so much for posting this! Chloe Brewster, NY

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm interested in purchasing the black silkie hen, if she's still available. We have had silkies before, and absolutely love them! Right now, we are actually are trying to give away our young silkie rooster we believed to be pullet. We're also very close, only about a half hour away. Thanks so much for posting this! Chloe Brewster, NY

Hi I am interested in all 5 of you hen's I am in new milford ct. I have been looking for older silkie's, Please let me know Thank you Anna

Back
Top Bottom