1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

4 Sizzle + 2 Silkie hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by emvickrey, Dec 6, 2011.

1. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    Looking for that new year hatch? I can ship these eggs friday. Up for auction is 4 Sizzle eggs and 2 silkie eggs plus extras of whats laid. The Silkies are separated by color in pens. The possible colors you could get are bbs, partridge and white. Sizzles are in a mixed color pen.

Each egg will be bubble wrapped and secured upright in a Priority box. I also include delivery confirmation. Payment is expected immediately at end of auction. If payment is not received by 9 am central time the box won't make it out to the po that day. My paypal addy is [email protected]
    I do not ship outside of the United States.
    I can not guarantee hatch rates due to circumstances in shipping and incubation methods.
    I can not be responsible for the eggs once they're in the hands of the post office. I do my best to resolve any issues the post office causes though.
    Hatch rates here are good and updates from customers state that their hatch rates have been very good and fertility has been 100%.

There will be plenty of extras. Another sizzle started laying today [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6 month old pullet
    [​IMG]

And the momma's
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for looking

Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  2. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Wow, awesome birds! I have some of these in my Bator for the Christmas Chick hatch. I can hardly wait !:) Deb

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by