4 Tufted Rumpless Standard Araucana eggs from SQ Blue Hen

Very nice hen! So when you breed your tufted to tufted you are still getting a better than 50% hatch rate?
I am interested in eggs from her. Could you PM me and maybe have a photo of the roo?

I, too, am interested in a pic of Mr. Daddy, and wonder if I can see pics of some of your other birds that are laying right now.

ETA: Duh Factor kicked in...looking at your site now...
smile.png
hide.gif

Last edited:
I have a rear view picture of him on ebay, it is the second picture. I can try and see if I still have his pics on photobucket or easier to email them to you.

My hatch rate is hard to determine since I only have used broodies and sometimes another hen gets in and breaks some eggs. Once I have time to use an incubator I can answer better.

My silkie was setting on 3 and one got broken, one hatched black and the other tried to hatch and got stuck in the membrane but now I know to help with warm water, she was a beatiful tufted rumpless born blonde, I took her picture even though she didn't make it and even tried mouth to mouth but the membrane shrink wrapped her waist the rest of her was out fine.

Araucanas die in shell a lot if tufted to tufted which is what these 2 are.

Another was setting on 5 of Sapphire's eggs and 3 died early in shell and 2 are developing nicely.

ANother was setting one 4 in AUgust all doing great and some miserable egg eater got in and killed them, she is no longer here but relocated to another farm where she is not eating eggs.

You can always email me for pictures.

Thanks for the info.
I have only bred tufted to tufted this year and out of over 60 chicks that did hatch half were bilateral tufted. I lost a lot to not hatching, of course. But even my non tufted to tufted has given me lethals so that is why I went ahead with the tufted to tufted.
I hatch with a 'bator and under hens but the 'bator chicks make it much better.

Is the $12 for the 4 plus eggs and shipping? Shipping is extra?

Yes you can calculate shipping for a 2 lb package from my zip 07405 to yours and add 75 cents for Delivery Confirmation.
The price is for tufted to tufted. IF you don't know how to do it just give me your zip code and I will do it.

My general group is cheaper but you won't get all rumpless and possible double tufted chicks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom