4 week old Fancy breed pullets for sale- Northeast Mass

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by thebirdgirl, Jul 13, 2008.

1. thebirdgirl

thebirdgirl Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2008
    Northeast, MA
    Hi everyone,
    I had an order of chicks sent a month ago and received 27- I didn't think everyone would live just because they are so little and have to travel, etc. Well, one didn't make it through the first day but everyone else is doing great! I also adopted another little chick from someone nearby from this board (27 all together!!). They are out in their coop now but I know they will outgrow it soon enough. I have space for about 15-18 all together so I am looking for good homes for my other babies [​IMG] I wish I could keep them all but I don't want them to get too crowded!
    If anyone is interested (either now or in a few weeks when they are bigger) I have the following sexed pullets available: 2 Golden penciled hamburgs, Golden laced polish (1 female and one male), 2 Silver spangled hamburgs, 2 Sicilian buttercups, 1 Pearl white leghorn, and 1 phoenix.
    Most are pretty friendly and are used to kids and being picked up and carried around.
    I am in Boxford MA (on rt 95 near NH) and am asking $5 for each of them. If anyone is interested you can email me at [email protected]
    Here are some pictures of some of them from last week:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I will post a couple more pictures once I upload them.
    Thanks!!

2. saranbensmom

saranbensmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2008
    Can you / will you ship?

3. McGoo

McGoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Do you still have the pullets? I MIGHT be interested in a couple of weeks. Don't want you to hold them on my account... just in case it doesn't work out.

4. cheraboo

cheraboo Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2008
    Michigan
    Just wondering which chicks you still have and if you will ship them.

5. thebirdgirl

thebirdgirl Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2008
    Northeast, MA
    Hi,
    No I don't have any more chickens available. Sorry!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by