4 week old twisted beak- Michigan

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Chase Family, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Chase Family

Chase Family Out Of The Brooder

Jun 19, 2013
    Arkansas
    I'm looking to rehome my twisted beak. He/she seems to be eating fermented food ok and is still growing with the other babies. However it's beak is getting worse every day. I don't have the time or the experience to help this poor little guy/ gal. I would love for someone who has the time and the experience to have him. No freezer camps.

1 person likes this.
  2. Peep-Chicken

Peep-Chicken Overrun With Chickens

Jun 10, 2013
    Michigan
    My Coop
    Pictures?

You should check out the Michigan thread if you haven't already [​IMG]

3. KilnChick

KilnChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2013
    Kiln, Ms
    I would love to love your twisted beak, I too have one and she has grown to be a beautiful, healthy girl. I have learned how to care for them over time and my Ollie is eating feed just like the others. The downside is I live in Kiln Mississippi[​IMG]

4. Chase Family

Jun 19, 2013
    Arkansas
    Thank you, I will post on there also. And I will try and add pictures. We are having some computer difficulties.

5. Chase Family

Jun 19, 2013
    Arkansas

Road trip? Just kidding. Thanks for the offer, wish you lived closer

6. Peep-Chicken

Peep-Chicken Overrun With Chickens

Jun 10, 2013
    Michigan
    My Coop
    Do you have pictures?

What breed?

7. Chase Family

Jun 19, 2013
    Arkansas
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My rooster is my avatar. He is a Lavender Ameraucana. From BJ's Poulty. My hens are buff orpington, leghorn, ee, RIR.
    This little guy needs a bath. The speckles are food. I give them fermented food.

8. TheNuttyChick

TheNuttyChick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2012
    CT
    If only you were closer, he? looks like a sweetie :(

9. KilnChick

KilnChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2013
    Kiln, Ms
    Have you found a home for your TB yet? Don't know what your time frame is on re-homing, if you haven't yet? Just wanted to make a suggestion, if you haven't found a taker, would you consider shipping? The younger they are the easier it. If you haven't already found someone, I still would love to have and add to my little chick family! I'm sure Ollie would be happy[​IMG] Will you think about it and let me know, if you are still looking for someone. I would be willing to pay for shipping.
    Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by