4 weeks old, having a high-old time in the great outdoors!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by SimplyForties, Jun 15, 2009.

1. SimplyForties

SimplyForties Songster

May 4, 2009
    Carroll County, Va
    My nine 4 week olds in their temporary quarters -

[​IMG]

They are so happy to be outside with room to fly!

[​IMG]

I just threw them a handful of grass so they'd settle down long enough to get their picture taken!

2 sweet BTW japanese banties, 2 buff brahma banties, 2 golden sebrights, 2 silver spangled hamburgs (not so sweet!) and one lovely, friendly red sex link.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  2. cochinbantam-lover

cochinbantam-lover Songster

May 1, 2009
    Wisconsin
    What pretty chicks, isn't it fun seeing them outside to play!! To stretch their wings! [​IMG]

3. Debi214

Debi214 Songster

Apr 6, 2008
    Richmond, VA
    I know I have been letting mine run around the yard whenever I am outside for the past couple of weeks and they just love it - flapping their wings and running as fast as they can! Only trouble now is since they have been doing it for about 2 weeks they have started running around to the front of the house and a couple of other places they shouldn't be going which makes my chicken-sitten quite a bit harder here lately. [​IMG]

4. Gonzo

Gonzo Songster

May 25, 2009
    Southwestern, In
    how cute! Love the pics! We let our older ones out in the backyard, they would'nt even come in when it rained! They were having a blast playing in water puddles! [​IMG] They're better to watch than TV!

5. SimplyForties

SimplyForties Songster

May 4, 2009
    Carroll County, Va
    If you look just to the left of the cage you'll see the edge of my camp chair. Prime time chicken TV!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: