4+ White Sebastopol Hatching Eggs **AUCTION**

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Rare Feathers Farm is proud to offer:

Auction Info:

Auction ends at 9PM PST tomorrow night--Monday, March 18th.

4+ Hatching eggs from my rare breeds flock. These are white Sebastopol goose hatching eggs.This auction is for four eggs, plus any extras laid after the auction ends, after payment is received and before I ship. Just to explain: A minimum of four eggs will be sent possibly five or more. No guarantees on any extras becoming available, although if the girls are cooperating, any extras will be included in your shipment at no cost!

The eggs are fertile & shipped fresh! I have my first two goslings of the year in my brooder now.

Breed Info:
    These are PUREBRED, QUALITY birds from excellent stock. I have seven white Sebastopols. Three females are from Holderread's Waterfowl Farm, one is Metzer lines (originally) and my ganders are from a local breeder. All of my geese are pure white and curly-breasted.

Hatching Info:
    Goose eggs are more difficult to hatch than chicken eggs. It took me two years of trying before I got it right. They require a longer incubation, higher humidity and time to "rest" each day. I also had the best results with a daily misting during the rest period. Please read up on how to hatch goose eggs before bidding to avoid disappointment!

Additional Shipping Info: Shipping is $16 USPS Priority Mail

Each egg will be individually wrapped to prevent breakage while they are in transit. Of course, once eggs leave my hands they are at the mercy of the postal service.

I will ship the eggs as close to the beginning of the week as possible. If you have any questions about my geese or how to hatch, please feel free to e-mail me, I will be more than happy to answer you and help if I can!

Fine Print:
    I guarantee fresh and fertile eggs of the breed auctioned. However, I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm--such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods.

If you've never hatched anything, please start off with chickens. Don't jump in with both feet and try geese...just a word of advice, from my experience! Please understand that I cannot be responsible if you get a poor hatch rate! I ship out only fresh & fertile eggs but once I hand them over the post office counter, I cannot be held responsible for how they are handled or incubated!

Patience

Please remember I am not a 24-hour fast food place where you can order and expect service immediately! I am doing this as a hobby and I work as fast and efficiently as the time allows. I do have a 40+ hour per week "real job." I cannot guarantee specific availability dates, as I cannot guarantee the laying rate of each of the many breeds that I have. I will get to each and every person that places an order - in the order the date that I receive that order through the web store.

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING POLICY:

Pay Pal only for this auction. If you need to pay by another method, you can preorder eggs from my website and get them shipped at a later date.

Payment must be received within 2 days of auction end or an unpaid buyer report will be filed.

GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HATCHING!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  2. jen85

jen85 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2011
    Oklahoma
    How much is shipping?

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

$16 USPS Priority Mail

Thank you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by