40 and hate it!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Triplell, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Triplell

Triplell Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2011
    Brainerd, MN
    Today is my b-day and I hate it. I wanted to spend time down at the barn making enclosures for my ducks to get them out of the barn and the hubby just keeps telling me not today. I have been trying to get this done for a month now and still no help and not today! I wanted then to get some dirt to start me seedlings and again not today. Then he asked me are you gonna spend all day on that stupid computor and get something done and I replyed " Nope Not TODAY!!"

2. Going Quackers

Going Quackers Overrun With Chickens

May 24, 2011
    On, Canada
    Sounded like an excellent reply! [​IMG] to him!

3. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    X2! [​IMG]

4. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Maybe your birthday present is that somebody's working on your pens, and he doesn't want to spoil the surprise??

Probably not, but I thought I'd give the poor guy the benefit of the doubt. [​IMG]

Happy birthday!!!!

5. Triplell

Dec 29, 2011
    Brainerd, MN
    thanks guys, I think I'm gonna go get some chick supplys and start on it myself. It will take me alot longer but at least they will get started. I told dad about my ideas and he just stated that means more gates. My comment was oh'well.

6. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    Hahah, I was gonna say maybe start on it yourself and see if hubby doesn't come runnin' to take over when he sees it's not exactly how he would do it. [​IMG]

I hope you end up having a happy birthday! [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  7. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Happy Birthday!

8. Triplell

Dec 29, 2011
    Brainerd, MN
    Thanks that was kinda my thought too. He does do just that and then he will other times come just about when I'm done and say "I would have done it another way".:barnie:lau

9. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    Hopefully he shows up sooner rather than later...maybe make some much-too-loud-for-the-job noises with some power tools...or fire up the chain saw if you have one...that one's always sure to get 'em comin on the run. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  10. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Happy birthday!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by