40 and hate it!!!

Triplell

Songster
8 Years
Dec 29, 2011
Brainerd, MN
Today is my b-day and I hate it. I wanted to spend time down at the barn making enclosures for my ducks to get them out of the barn and the hubby just keeps telling me not today. I have been trying to get this done for a month now and still no help and not today! I wanted then to get some dirt to start me seedlings and again not today. Then he asked me are you gonna spend all day on that stupid computor and get something done and I replyed " Nope Not TODAY!!"

Sounded like an excellent reply!
smack.gif
to him!

Maybe your birthday present is that somebody's working on your pens, and he doesn't want to spoil the surprise??

Probably not, but I thought I'd give the poor guy the benefit of the doubt.
tongue.png

Happy birthday!!!!

thanks guys, I think I'm gonna go get some chick supplys and start on it myself. It will take me alot longer but at least they will get started. I told dad about my ideas and he just stated that means more gates. My comment was oh'well.

thanks guys, I think I'm gonna go get some chick supplys and start on it myself. It will take me alot longer but at least they will get started. I told dad about my ideas and he just stated that means more gates. My comment was oh'well.
Hahah, I was gonna say maybe start on it yourself and see if hubby doesn't come runnin' to take over when he sees it's not exactly how he would do it.
wink.png

I hope you end up having a happy birthday!
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Thanks that was kinda my thought too. He does do just that and then he will other times come just about when I'm done and say "I would have done it another way".:barnie:lau

Hopefully he shows up sooner rather than later...maybe make some much-too-loud-for-the-job noises with some power tools...or fire up the chain saw if you have one...that one's always sure to get 'em comin on the run.
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom