40+batam fill your bator SPECIAL pure rare beeds NPIP

banjoejoe4783

VILLAMIL FARMS
9 Years
Oct 6, 2010
westville ok
once again my bators are full so here is your chance to fill your bator with a good mix or rare breed batams
i can't grarentee hatch rate due to shiping and your hatching methods my hatch rate here at home is 85/90%
please paypal only so eggs can ship out on time

here are the breeds you will get but there is no garentee on how manny of each breed you will get

SILVER DUCK WING OEGB
CRELE OEGB
SELF BLUE OEGB
BLUE RED OEGB
BLACK ROSSE COMB
LITE BROWN LEGHORN
MILLE FLEUR DUCCLE
WHITE SILLKE
69260_chickens_2_018.jpg

69260_chickens_2_024.jpg

69260_chickens_2_029.jpg

69260_chickens_2_013.jpg

69260_chickens_2_011.jpg

69260_blue_red_002.jpg

69260_chickens_layers_027.jpg

69260_mf_005.jpg

69260_chickens_layers_032.jpg

69260_chickens_layers_021.jpg

69260_mf_001.jpg

69260_chickens_layers_016.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HAPPY HATCHING BANJO

Last edited:
Hello can you tell me about your exhibiting these birds? I just found my nephew's 4-H project chickens torn to shreds by what my friend at the game commission things was a racoon based on some fur on the wire. we just bought the birds at columbus last fall. I am hoping to bid on these so he will have some chicks this year. he had white leghorn bantams, but i have not been able to find any online.

thanks
uncle carl!

my son shows all these birds the mille fleur won chap feather leg the batam brown leghorn won chap clean leg singale comb the rosse comb won reserve ross comb and bread chap the OEGB have placed verry well we do not show the roos because i do not like to dub them ther will also be blue wheton batam americanas the roo won resev batam and the hen chap all other combs thanks for looking BANJO

I just wanted to put a word in here on some OEGB hatching eggs I got from Joe. When I received them, the temps were -30 F. I had about a 65-70% hatch rate on these eggs. All of them were fertile. Two showed no development, one went full term but never hatched, and two others looked like they quit at about day 14 or 15 (they were mostly developed just not completely). I was very happy with the way the eggs were wrapped. Can't wait to see what the chicks look like when they're grown. I have another batch of Joe's eggs in the 'bator now and can't wait to see what comes of that hatch. Happy bidding all.

akgirl...that's not a bad percentage even with ridiculously cold temps. i know people who have received eggs in perfect weather and had 0% hatch.

Joe...i will send you a PM with my address for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom