1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

40+ Jumbo Brown Coturnix Quail Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by renegaderidgefarm, Aug 9, 2010.

1. renegaderidgefarm

renegaderidgefarm Songster

Jul 6, 2009
    South Carolina
    40+ Jumbo Brown Coturnix Quail Hatching Eggs.

These are from first year layers that have been raised on wire.

Our birds are fed a high protein diet. Our hatch rate has been a consistent 98%.

I prefer Paypal on egg purchases but if that’s not an option for you I will work with you. Please contact me PRIOR to auction ending and I will accept money orders and e-checks. If there is a problem with your payment please contact me asap.

All though our eggs are packed carefully and shipped USPS Priority Mail - Please understand that shipping eggs can effect the hatch rate & so can your incubator. Due to circumstances beyond our control during shipping and incubation we DO NOT offer refunds, credits, or replace eggs. PLEASE DO NOT ASK.

TOO MANY FACTORS THAT I CAN NOT CONTROL CAN EFFECT YOUR HATCH RATE. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK ON THE CONDITION OF YOUR EGGS WHEN THEY ARRIVE - NOT YOUR HATCH RATE.

Paypal payment address is [email protected]

2. little blue

little blue Chillin' with my Orps

Jul 11, 2010
    Mansfield, CT
    do you have any bobwhite eggs for sale looking to get like 30-50 thanks

3. afishel

afishel Songster

Jul 15, 2010
    Spencer, Ind
    I am interested in eggs and am wondering the pricing zip- four 7 four 6 zero
    i am thinking probably 2 or 3 dozen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: