40+ Jumbo Brown & Jumbo Golden Coturnix Eggs $20.00 w/ship/mo.**SOLD**

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ugly ducky, Sep 13, 2009.

1. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    I have 40+ Jumbo Brown and Jumbo Golden Coturnix eggs (aprox. 1/2 Brown & 1/2 Golden) avaiable to ship tomorrow (Monday). Eggs will be fresh, and well packed, with clear labeling for the P.O. Shipping included. Post SOLD and PayPal $20.00 to [email protected] . We are now on our 3rd generation of Jumbos, increasing the size of our birds. We processed some at 8 weeks, and they dressed out really nice. I recently weighed my birds, and most of my hens are weighing between 12-13 oz. Though we're still after that elusive 16 oz bird! My fertility and hatch rate has been very good. I also get quite a few really BIG eggs from my birds. Here is a pic with a normal egg, one of my BIG eggs, and a Bantam egg for comparison: [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  2. ugly ducky

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    Eggs are still available, and will have more in a couple days.

3. Livinzoo

Livinzoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Statham, GA
    I'm interested, but would need them shipped to arrive after I get back from my honeymoon. Which would be Sept 23. Could you do that?

4. ugly ducky

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    Sure can. Congratulations on your wedding!!!

5. chunkydunk

chunkydunk Out Of The Brooder

Sep 15, 2009
    Hodges SC
    I would like some but a few questions first if you dont mind.will these egggs fit in a gqf quail rack?If they do how much for a hundred eggs?I prefer to completely fill the incubator. Im just getting started back into quail and am wanting to go jumbo. But I can only find jumbo browns for sale.Will October be too late to get eggs?Im disabled and am having to wait on my disability check.

6. ugly ducky

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    Chunkydunk ~ Sent you a PM. Yes, they should fit a GQF quail turner rack.

7. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I don't have bator space right now, but I would like to get some jumbo goldens in the near future. Probably 2-3 weeks, you'll still have them then? I only have 2 goldens, and neither are jumbos.

8. ugly ducky

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    Yes, should have them. I've got 3 new pens of Golden breeders that are just starting to lay, so they should be going full force in a few weeks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by