48 egg digital incubator

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Mary Chapman, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Mary Chapman

Mary Chapman Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2016
    [​IMG]
    When I first bought this I was not told you had to keep it in the foam it is shipped in. The manual doesn't even say it. And you cut out foam for vents and digital display. Hence the small hole in the side for adding water.

Then after 2 weeks it quit heating. After taking it apart I seen one of the 2 little stone like wafers broke in several pieces. I did finally find one to replace it thru AlliExpress.

Now I need to know how to disconnect that annoying alarm!!!! I fight for 30 min or more every time I open the lid. It's impossible to candle the eggs.

So if anyone has a wiring diagram on these I would love to see a copy. I want to cut that alarm wire!!!

2. br0nc0

br0nc0 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 14, 2017
    Slovenia
    Well, I don't have an exact one like yours, but mine also has a pretty loud alarm. It was annoying at first, but my heater died during the last hatch, and at that time I was grateful that I left it intact. I don't know about yours, but if I press "Set" button on mine, it stops for a couple of minutes.

3. Mary Chapman

Mary Chapman Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2016
    Mine also quit. Had to order a new heating element. The problem is, mine takes 30 to 45 minutes to stop alarm. I would keep pushing the button. It takes a lot of time to keep running in the room to push a button.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by