48 Silkie Eggs or enough to fill your stryofoam bator

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cjexotic, Dec 12, 2010.

1. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    I will have 48 silkie eggs that I will have collected over the weekend to ship out Monday Dec. 13th.
    Even with it getting colder they are laying very well. I will have more than this so if two people want this offer just pm me for the second batch.

All colors are in separate pens accept b/b/s pen. They are in with a b/b/s and lavender roo.

Colors I have laying at the moment:
    White, B/B/S, Black Lavender Split, Splash only, Silver Partridge, and Partridge. At this time of year when you get a special
    you must take what is sent..no special orders or their may not be enough eggs if I did that. I will give you the best variety as to what is laid.

SINCE THE COLD WEATHER IS HERE I WILL INCLUDE WARMERS FOR THE EGGS.

Pictures below are some of my silkies and the rest are pics of BYC members babies from my eggs.

All birds are bearded.
    Thank you for looking and bidding. Cj

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

visit www.cjsilkies.com to see other pictures.

Thanks to 17roses here are pics and quote on how her eggs were packed.

I purchased this deal for 5-21 an I just want to say how amazing she packs the eggs! I don't know how she makes any money with the amount of packing supplies, shipping cost not to mention all the time for packing it. I highly recommend this deal!!!! big_smile

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Warnings all over the box for the Post Office workers. Thank you! Stuffed with packing peanuts on the bottom and bubble wrap on the top so the cartons won't bounce around Double wrapped in bubble wrap And last but not least, the carton is packed so the eggs can't move around and the individual eggs marked by color!
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much CJ!

[​IMG] Thank you 17roses for your great pr work.. really really appreciate it. And nice pics also. Thanks again.]

I also pack this way when running short on bubble wrap.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

CUSTOMER'S PICS OF CHICKS OR JUVENILES THEY HAVE HATCHED FROM MY EGGS. [​IMG]

LUVMYCHICKAS
    [​IMG]

FEATHERZ
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

CHOCKSCHICK
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

CRISTINA33
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

VERA
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

MA2BABYGURL13
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

MTCOOKIE
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

GERBIL
    [​IMG][​IMG]

JUSTMEANDTHEFLOCK
    [​IMG]

2. farmgirl1995

farmgirl1995 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2010
    Georgia:)
    UGH I want themmmmmmmmm. My dad just told me no though:'(

3. Chickie15

Chickie15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:Don't you just LOVE not being able to get your own eggs when you want? Then again... [​IMG] I would've started hatching in October. [​IMG]

4. Crazy Chicken Fever

Crazy Chicken Fever Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2009
    Capac
    This is my kind of auction. I love buying eggs in large amounts. Makes the shipping charge less painful Thinking.....thinking.....thinking. If I decide to buy them as my own Christmas gift, what would be the second batch ship date?

5. cjexotic

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Quote:can ship all the same time just have to go into two boxes. All can ship tomorrow or wednesday depending on what I get tonight.
    I got over 48 eggs yesterday. Even ended up setting eggs under my broodies.
    So let me know if you want them. cj

6. cjexotic

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Quote:will let you know if the other set is available as soon as the winner answers my pm.
    Will be tomorrow morning before I know as I am heading home now. Thanks cj

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by