4th of July Photo Shoot & Trivia Game (Ends July 4th)

With a career spanning more than 50 years, this artist/illustrator was famous for his portrayals of the American lifestyle and is arguably the most famous press illustrator in history. What was his name?

I don't know what that means.
the princess bride queue GIF

Nah. I'm kidding. There's a Beastie Boys lyric about White Castle, and since my brain retains useless information about things, I knew they were founded in 1921. I also know Mcdonalds and most of the other major burger chains were founded in the 40s or later, again, because font of useless information (and because of a weird hometown connection to Ray Kroc, who bought the house of ronald in the 60's).

Long story short, I have ADHD and it's good for trivia :p

the princess bride queue GIF

Nah. I'm kidding. There's a Beastie Boys lyric about White Castle, and since my brain retains useless information about things, I knew they were founded in 1921. I also know Mcdonalds and most of the other major burger chains were founded in the 40s or later, again, because font of useless information (and because of a weird hometown connection to Ray Kroc, who bought the house of ronald in the 60's).

Long story short, I have ADHD and it's good for trivia :p
I know someone named Ronald McDonald.
He was around before McDonald's

Back
Top Bottom