4x6 Coop ~ NE Ohio

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hummelhill, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Hummelhill

Hummelhill Out Of The Brooder

Jul 20, 2010
    Montville, Oh
    I have this very well built 4 x 6 coop for sale. Made of 2x4 construction with smart board siding, painted interior and insulated walls, it has 5 nestboxes with external egg doors, a brand new window, and under eave ventilation with hardware cloth over all openings. Both front doors open for ease of cleaning, and there is a removeable hardware cloth "screen door" for the right door so that the door can be left completely open when the weather is warmer.

This is a really nice coop and has served us well for the last year.... however, as you might have guessed, chicken math got the best of us, and our girls have outgrown it! We are in the process of building a larger walk in coop, so we will not need this one anymore.

This coop will be available in 2-3 weeks when we finish our new one, but I thought I would start looking for a new home for it in case anyone was interested. : ) A deposit of $300 will hold it for you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Titus2Woman

Titus2Woman Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2011
    Ohio
    Oh I love it and I am close by but unfortunately it is out of my price range! But it is giving me lots of ideas!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by