$5.00 Leather Wallets...different Colors...100% Leather!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bishopschickens, Sep 15, 2009.

1. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    We are overloaded with wallets right now and need to move some of them for our new inventory that is expected to arrive very shortly. These come in black brown burgandy and tan. All different types also. These are 100% leather wallets and make a great gift. You will not find this good a quality wallet for this cheap. Infact those pleather kids wallets are more expensive than these wallets. They are only $5.00 each and shipping will be $2.00. We have about 70 we need to move ASAP so let me know how many you would like. Also if you need pictures send me your email and I can send a couple to you! These came from a company out in CA we deal with and as I said before you will be very happy with them!

Brandon

2. havi

havi [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    Do you have any that have a money clip on it as well? Thats the kind my hubby likes. If you could, send pictures to: [email protected]

Thanks,
    Holly

3. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    [​IMG]

4. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    I am uploading more pics and also paypal payments can be sent to [email protected]. I looked and no money clips come with the wallet. These wallets are all bi fold or tri fold and have a few different designs. Plents of storage for CC, pictures, and cash. Some have extra space with zippers on them...

Brandon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. corancher

corancher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    Brandon

I may be interested in a few if you could fix the picture post so I can see them.

6. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not sure what happend there with the pics...Let me know how many you would like if you like them. We have other shipping options avainable to.

Brandon

7. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    Also wanted to add for any of you flea marketers out there like us these have been selling for $10-12.00 without much trouble. But as you also know you dont want to keep the same inventory but for so long...

Brandon

8. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Cant't really tell in the pictures, what is the design on the wallets?

9. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    Oh it just says cow hide hand craft...

There are several different types with some being bi fold and some being tri fold. Also some have two sides and a zipper area for cash. Most of the tri folds are just plain. The bi folds mostly have alot of the specail compartments ect...

Brandon

Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  10. corancher

corancher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    Brandon

I will take 2 black bifold & 2 brown bifold. I like the ones with zipper but not necessary and they don't all have to be the same. Would the total be $26.00? Let me know and I will paypal funds.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by