1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

5+1 Blue Wheaten/Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs, NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by greenfamilyfarms, Apr 14, 2011.

1. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    5+1 Blue Wheaten/Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs For Hatching
    NO RESERVE

Up for your consideration are 5+1 Blue Wheaten/Wheaten Ameraucana hatching eggs. We have 8 of these eggs in our incubator and we can see development in all 8. We have a Blue Wheaten cockerel over a Wheaten pullet and a Blue Wheaten pullet. Our cockerel is crowing and our pullets are laying, but are still "filling" out and have not reached their full adult plumage.

A few more pictures can be seen on our website (see link under our avatar) and Here.

PAYMENT: Paypal only, please. If you would like your phone number placed on the box for post office pickup, please include it when you send payment. Our Paypal address is [email protected].

TERMS: This auction is a final sale. Please understand that hatching eggs involves some risks and chance, so please refrain from bidding if you are not willing to accept the risks. We package the eggs to be best of our ability, but breakages do occur in cases of mishandling by the postal service.

How we package eggs for shipping can be seen here.

SHIPPING: I will ship your eggs to US addresses only via USPS Priority Mail or Express Mail by request. Please let me know if you would like shipping insurance. Please note that Priority mail is starting to take a little longer that what it used. I've noticed that eggs arrive in 3-5 days, with some arriving in 2 days.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:
    We are NOT a commercial farm. We are just simple country folk who love chickens! We have a limited number of eggs that we will be offering for auction. We do breed for traits according to the APA Standard of Perfection. Although not all of our poultry is "perfect" we still strive for the best. We cannot guarantee that you will get show-quality birds, but they could have the genetics to do well for you.

Thank you for looking at our auction! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask before bidding!

Green Family Farms
    North Carolina Licensed Hatching Egg & Poultry/Ratite Dealer
    NC NPIP# 55-1002
    American Poultry Association Member
    United Orpington Club Member

All photographs and other content included in this auction is property of Green Family Farms. No part may be used without permission. Copyright 2011.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*More pictures of our Ameraucanas can be seen here*

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  2. birdbrain5

birdbrain5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2010
    why does it keep telling me ive been outbid. it said i needed to bd 5.25 or more, so i did and instantly it said i was outbid. so i bid again, and again, and its still telling me im outbid. [​IMG]

3. greenfamilyfarms

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:That means somebody has entered a bid higher than you have bid already. For example, if the current bid for an auction was $5. If the first bidder was to place a $15 bid, it would outbid you until you bid over the $15 amount. Does that make since?

4. cpegram

cpegram Chillin' With My Peeps

you have some beautiful birds there....its on my one day list LOL

5. birdbrain5

birdbrain5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2010
    oh ok, i was confused because it said to bid 5.25 and didnt say that the highest bid was above that. it didnt even show there were any other bids yet. but after i placed my 5.25 it showed i was outbid because there was one place yesterday, but it didnt say that before. that was confusing.

6. greenfamilyfarms

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:The bids like that will stay hidden. It keeps people from knowing what the previous bidder bid and automatically placing a bid higher. I like it's called dynamic bidding. The same is the case if you bid on auctions on Ebay.

7. kycklingmamma

kycklingmamma Chillin' With My Peeps

wow..lovely birds...they are on my "one day" list too..[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by