5:58 AM call from the Post Office

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by kees, Apr 22, 2009.

1. kees

kees Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2008
    Metzer Farms hatched five Runner ducklings and one Sebastopol goose on Monday. At 5:58 AM I received a phone call from the post office informing me that my birds had arrived! That was so fast! Score one for Metzer Farms and one for the post office!

Suzy

[​IMG]

2. SophieLain127

SophieLain127 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2009
    wow thats fast and early...lol. Enjoy them [​IMG]

3. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Congrats!! Enjoy!

4. kees

Feb 5, 2008
    I can't stop staring at the ducklings and gosling! They're making all of these little different chirping sounds and I can't help but wonder what they're saying to each other!

Suzy

[​IMG]

5. carinlynchin

carinlynchin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2009
    pics pics!!!

6. kees

Feb 5, 2008
    Aaaaaugghhh! I'm "technologically challenged". I have a cell phone that takes pictures, (still don't really know how that works), and don't know how to download pictures.

Suzy

[​IMG]

7. carinlynchin

carinlynchin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2009
    well just so ya know if you can figure it out...ther eis a way to enter an email address when you try to send a picture message on your phone. If you can do it, send it to your email address and then get on your computer, check your email and download the pic....and VOILA...the pic is on your computer now. [​IMG]

8. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    Suzy, you're out of control. When are ya gonna dig the pond? [​IMG]

9. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    535am yesterday my phone rang. Chippy PO employee telling me I had a box that was making noise. I am soooooooooo NOT a morning person.

This morning, it was 605am, same woman, whispering, "Good morning. You have a box of embryos here.... what should I do with them?"

[​IMG]

While I am EXTREMELY glad these people are conscientiously doing their job [​IMG]; part of me wants their home phone numbers so that I can call them at 1am to wish them a "good night" as I toddle off to bed.

[​IMG]

10. Mandalina

Mandalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    congrats!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by